"Words of wisdom make good sense; but the thoughts of a fool make no sense at all." (Proverbs 15:7).
We all know that Solomon was the wisest man who ever lived. And he's the one who said, "Words of wisdom make good sense." So in light of that insight, take a look at these twelve tidbits, and see if they "make sense" to you....
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
- He who hesitates is probably right.
- The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.
- The severity of the itch is proportional to the extremity of the reach.
- The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
- Don't sweat petty things... nor pet sweaty things.
- Hell hath no fury like the lawyer of a woman scorned.
- Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
- If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!