Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Heads Up!

.
"And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full" (1John 1:4).

Some things are just too good to kept to oneself. The first followers of Jesus felt strongly that they must tell others what they themselves had actually experienced and found to be undeniably true.

The Phillips New Testament puts it this way, "We really saw and heard what we are now writing to you about. We want you to be with us in this - in this fellowship with the Father, and Jesus Christ his Son. We must write and tell you about it, because the more that fellowship extends the greater the joy it brings to us who are already in it."

That is how I feel about a discovery I have made for myself in the Word. I must write and tell you about it, so that you can get in on it too!

The following series of posts which will be uploaded over the next several days represent a new and current work of grace occurring in my own personal life and journey. I hold to the unwavering conviction that truth works -- and what you will be reading in the upcoming days is a Truth that is working in me.

A personal revival of faith and practice is unfolding in my own soul, and the effects of it, which are bearing out in my attitudes and actions, are real and delightful.

I wholeheartedly recommend these things to you with complete confidence that you, too, will experience a deeper walk with the Lord, and therein discover for yourself that TRUTH WORKS!

Stay tuned -- this is going to be transforming!

.

No comments: